Introduction to the Principles of Accounting
- Date of Seminar: 30 November, 1 & 2 December 2020
30 November From 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
1 December from 2:00 pm till 6:00 pm
2 December from 2:00 pm till 6:00 pm
- Duration: 17 hours spread over 3 days
- Location : West Hall, Beirut Symposium Executive Centre, Wardieh Street, Sin el-Fil, Beirut, Lebanon;
- Instructor: George Assilian
The course covers the fundamentals of accounting, providing the participants with an understanding of the basics underlying the day to day accounting process, the principles of book-keeping and financial accounting. This course assumes students have no prior knowledge about accounting or finance, and delivers lessons and examples to build their accounting skills.
Duration: 17 hours spread over 3 days as follows;
- 1st day – 30 November 2020; from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm;
- 2nd day – 1 December 2020; from 2:00 pm till 6:00 pm;
- 3rd day – 2 December 2020; from 2:00 pm till 6:00 pm;
Registration fee per participant is US$ 650, which includes course material, coffee breaks & certificate of completion.